Veterans Home Loans
The Homes for Texas Heroes Home Loan Program provides home buyer assistance for Texas veterans. Click here to view a list of eligibility requirements.
- A 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan, several rates and loan options available
- Down payment assistance (DPA) 3% to 5% of the loan amount
- You do not have to be a first-time homebuyer
- Not required to live in the home for any set period of time
- DPA is a gift that never needs to be repaid
- Available statewide through a network of participating lenders
First-time buyers can also apply for a Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC). Texas Heroes who use our DPA and MCC assistance together will receive their MCC for free– a $500 savings!
Don t meet the profession requirements?
TSAHC s Home Sweet Texas Home Loan is available to low and moderate-income home buyers, regardless of their profession. Take the Eligibility Quiz to see if you meet the income requirements.
Homeowners and Home Buyers
Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation
TSAHC was created in 1994 as a self-sustaining nonprofit housing organization. At TSAHC we believe that every Texan deserves the opportunity to live in safe, decent and affordable housing. Our programs target the housing needs of low-income families and other underserved populations in Texas who do not have acceptable housing options through conventional financial channels. All TSAHC programs are offered statewide, with special attention given to rural areas and other select target areas.
Homebuyer Toll Free: 877-508-4611
General Toll Free: 888-638-3555
2200 East MLK Jr. Blvd.
Austin, TX 78702
2017 Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter