#rmd #xrf #lpa-1 #lead #paint #analyzer, #cheap #handheld #xrf #analyzer
RMD XRF LPA-1 Lead Paint Analyzer
- Measures lead paint levels in seconds.
- 2-sigma confidence.
- Now available with optional Portable Data Recorder (PDR) System!
The LPA-1 lead paint analyzer is a fast, efficient way to quantify lead content on painted substrates, including metal, wood and other common building materials. The instrument uses state of the art XRF spectrum analysis to provide a statistically meaningful measurement of lead content in one to five seconds. The unit s unique quick Mode setting automatically adjusts the measurement time to the lease time needed to make a definitive measurement with a 95 percent (2-sigma) confidence level.
The RMD LPA-1 Lead Paint Analyzer with a battery charger and extra battery, data sheets, XRF stabilizer, standard sample, interface cable, software, software manual and operating manual.
LPA-1 Lead Paint Spectrum Analyzer Package
- LPA-1 XRF Analyzer
- (2) Rechargeable batteries – 8 hours normal use
- Battery Charger – Quick charge in 1.5 hours
- (2) surface stabilizers
- Standard reference material for calibration – 1.0 mg/cm2 NIST traceable
- Instruction manual
- Computer RS-232 interface cable
- Windows based Report Generation Software (RGS)
- Software instruction manual
- Foam-lined carrying case
- Optional Portable Data Recorder (PDR), connection bracket, standard PDA accessories PDR Synch Software.
- Warranty: parts labor 2 years
- Portable Data Recorder (PDR) System: No Limitations in identifying the inspection environment and related components. Ability to adopt fixed or variable formats based on inspect
- Other features include: Auto Save, Easy Data Merge, Multi-function Use, Instant Report Generation, Compatible with Access and Excel, as well as other popular database software.
- Measuring point/depth: 1/4 to 3/8
- Response Time: 5 seconds typical at 2-sigma confidence level
- Accuracy: Wood, Drywall: +/- 0.10 mg/cm2 Metal, Concrete: +/- 0.15 mg/cm2
- Radiation Source: 57Co (10mCi)
- Datalogging: 4000 data points, RS-232 port
- Power: Rechargeable battery, up to 18 hours operation
- Weight: 3 lbs