#deleted #files #recovery #mac,mac #file #recovery,recover #mac #files,mac #file #recovery #software,files #recovery #mac,recover #deleted #mac #data,mac #undelete, #file #recovery #mac
Yodot Mac File Recovery
Need file recovery tool for your Macintosh – count on us!
- Undelete, all types of lost or deleted files from a Mac hard drive
- Recover deleted files from various types of drives
- Recover files lost after time machine backup failure
- Recover lost or inaccessible files after catalog record corruption
- Supports all latest Mac OS X versions
- Universal Binary application, supports Intel and PowerPC
Top 3 features of Yodot Mac File Recovery software
- Yodot Mac File Recovery recovers files from not only Mac hard drive but also from other external drives
- Time machine failure can make all your backup files inaccessible, but by utilizing Yodot Mac File Recovery it can be recovered in few minutes
- Two recovery options are provided to recover deleted files much faster and avoids unnecessary full hard drive scan
Yodot Mac File Recovery software is the best professional file recovery software for your Mac computer. It is designed using experience gained after years of research to save you from losing critical files on Mac OS X. Recover all your deleted / lost documents, images, video, audio files etc from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 partitions. Most importantly supports all latest versions of Mac operating systems.
Yodot mac file recovery software is the only software which is a true undelete application for Mac OS X, the software can really find deleted files where other software only rely on file identification methods. Though, the software has the option for recovering files on the basis of their unique signatures the innovative Mac undelete option is the most advanced and fastest method to recover deleted files on Mac.
How can you use the software to recover files?
Step 1: Download and install the free trial edition of Yodot Mac File recovery application on your Mac.
Step 2: Launch the application and follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the recovery process.
Step 3: Select the option, whether to recover deleted files or to recover lost files.
Step 4: Select the drive / volume from where files are to be recovered and let the software scan the drive / volume.
Step 5: View the recovered files in two different view types for easy selection of files, which you want to rescue.
Step 6: Preview the recovered file to ensure that right file has been retrieved.
Step 7: Choose the destination location, to store recovered files. Make sure not to select the source drive otherwise, data will be deleted permanently.
Why Yodot Mac File Recovery?
- Fast and secure recovery of files / folders – Built with advanced scanning algorithms which has the ability to recover lost / deleted files and folders much faster and in a secure manner
- Recovery from any sort of drive – Recover deleted / lost files not just from Mac hard disk but also from any accessible drive like external hard drive, memory card, USB drives etc.
- Recover emptied Trash – Provides efficient recovery of files that are deleted due to emptying Trash
- Recovery from formatted Volumes – Easily recovers files and folders from a formatted volume / drive in couple of minutes
- Eminent scanning technology – High-end scanning technology, which ensures recovery of, files even from complex corruption scenarios like MBR corruption, time machine failure, catalog record error etc.
- Two recovery options – Facilitates two recovery options to recover deleted and lost files differently to avoid scanning of entire hard drive
- Search option – The software provides you with search option in order to retrieve particular file by using its unique signature
- Two View Types – Toggle between two different view types for smooth selection of recovered files
- Preview files – The recovered files can be previewed before restoration for satisfaction to ensure whether the correct file has been recovered or not
- Sort files – Arrange the rescued files based on their file name, file size, file extension etc. according to your convenience
- Store Files – Provides facility to save the retrieved data to any storage device
- Handy tool – Every individual can easily use the software and can operate it without much technical skills
How data loss occurs in Mac computers?
- Deleting files and folders accidentally from your hard drive
- Emptying Trash which is the temporary storage of files that are deleted from the hard disk
- Files deleted due to accidental formatting of Mac volume
- While deleting a unwanted file, accidentally end up deleting the entire folder
- Unintentionally formatting a memory card or any external drive when connected to your Mac OS system for disk initialization
Time Machine Error
- In a Mac computer, time machine takes back up for nearly everything, any kind of error in your time machine backup can cause heavy data loss
File System Corruption
- Data loss can occur if any kind of corruption occurs in HFS+ and HFSX file system
- Files or folders deleted while making a new partition in your hard drive
- While locating free space among volumes, the files and folders of the existing volume may get deleted
Catalog Record Corruption
- In a Mac computer, each and every file / folder is provided with a unique no. all this records are stored in catalog record for easy finding of files. Any kind of corruption to catalog record will make the file inaccessible
- Each and every change made in your hard disk is recorded in a journal file in order to recover data from data loss situations. But corruption to these journal files can cause heavy data loss
- Deletion of files can take place due to virus infection
- Virus attack can corrupt your Mac OS leading to OS failure
- Bad sector(s) in your hard disk may lead to loss of files and folders
- Bad sector causes abnormal freezing of your Mac computer making files inaccessible
- Files may get delete during file transmission between two storage media
- Sudden system shutdown during file transfer or file processing may result in file deletion
- Sudden power rise leads to data loss
Supported file formats
Supported storage devices
Supported hard drive types
- Document – DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML, HTM, INDD, EPS, ASCII, UTF-8, XML, RTF, TEI, TeX, WPD, WP etc
- Image Files – JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PSD, TIF, TIFF, WEBP, IMG, EXIF,NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, 3FR, PEF, RAW, X3F,RAF, KDC, K25 etc
- Video Files – AVI, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, RM, M4V, AEPX, ALE, AVP, AVS, BIK, BDM, BSF, CPI, DZP etc
- Audio Files- MP3, MP4, AIFF, AIF, AMR, M4b, WAV, MIDI, M4A, AIFC, RA, ALAC, WMA, MPC, VOX, GSM, AMR etc
- Hard drive
- Pen drive
- Compact Flash (CF) card
- Secure Digital (SD) card
- XD – Picture Card
- Memory Stick
- Multi Media Card (MMC)
- Smart Media
- Any external drive
- IDE (Integrated Drive Electronics)
- SATA (Serial advance technology attachment)
- SCSI (Small Computer System Interface)
- SAS (Serial Attached SCSI)
- ATA (Advanced technology attachment)
- PATA (Parallel advance technology attachment)
- External / USB / Removable drives
- FireWire drives and others
Supported operating systems
- For Mac – Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Memory – Min 1 GB RAM 2GB recommended
- Disk Space – 50 MB free space (for installation)
- System Type – 32bit or 64bit OS
Supported file systems