Coral Springs, FL Chiropractor | Chiropractor in Coral Springs, FL
The Neck Back Pain Institute
of Coral Springs
We Help. When You Hurt!
With 30-years of experience, Dr. Bass has successfully treated more types of back and neck pain than most doctors ever see.
Medical technology has improved spinal therapy with the new ANTALGIC-TRAK. This FDA-Cleared medical device is treating patients across the U.S.,Canada, Asia and Europe!
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE CONSULTATION? IT’S DR BASS’ PLEASURE TO SPEAK WITH YOU.
JUST CALL US AND WE’LL SCHEDULE YOU TO MEET AND SPEAK WITH HIM!
Why Live With Pain? Take a few moments and review our website. Start to understand what makes us
unique and special and develop a clear understanding about our methods.
Did you know?
Dr. Bass is the inventor of the revolutionary spinal treatment system called ANTALGIC-TRAK. It has been hailed as the greatest evolutionary advancement to non-surgical spinal therapy in 50-years. It is the only spinal traction/decompression system in the world that is engineered with movable posture changing sections. This new technolgy offers patients new hope.
“Our therapy programs center around the Antalgic-Trak. It is considered by many doctors to be the most effective non-surgical therapy in the world.”
This new technology is being embraced by doctors around the world.
Antalgic-Trak has articulating features (movable sections) that enable it to customize itself to each patient’s spinal distortion. This can improve the decompression experience.
Our Unique 8-Step Care Program:
Developed by Dr. David Bass, the institute uses an “8-Step” program (combined procedures) that centers around the Antalgic-Trak . The protocol was designed to deliver more reliable results over older treatment techniques.
1) Strategic Intake – This is our consultation and examination. It is where we learn about you and where we begin the process of determining how your condition will be treated.
2) Weight Bearing X-ray and MRI Analysis – Because we utilize postural decompression, we need to evaluate the alignment relationship between your vertebrae and discs. This valuable information enables us to precisely position the “Antalgic-Track” to fit your spine. No two spines are alike.
3) Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression using the NEW Antalgic-Trak . Antalgic-Trak is a “state-of-the-art” non-surgical spinal decompression system. We believe it to be the best in the world. It is an advanced form of traction used to treat the pains associated with disc injury, pinched nerves and more.
4) Soft TissueTherapy – It is important to include the muscles, tendons, ligaments and circulation when treating the spine. To do this we utilize manipulation, acupuncture, massage, strectching, nutrition and exercise rehab.
5) K-Laser CUBE: The “CUBE” is a powerful FDA-Cleared, Class-4 therapeutic laser. It has the penetrating power to reach the deeper tissues of the lumbar, thoracic and cervical spine. Older laser products do not have the penetrating power of the CUBE and therefor offer no benefit for the deep tissue of the spine. However, with the CUBE, we can stimulate healing and reduce pain at the deeper levels of the spine.
6) Interferential Electrotherapy: This therapy is performed by applying electropads to the muscles around the complaint area. The therapy reduces swelling, improves circulation, reduces muscle spasm, and deprograms the “old” contraction pattern. Contraction patterns can maintain the condition. The goal is to deprogram the “condition pattern” and establish a new healthier one.
7) Nutrition – You are what you eat. as we rebuild and hydrate your injured disc we can improve the outcome with specialized supplements formulated to rebuild the disc cartilage and surrounding tissues.
8) HF-54 Ultrasound – Ultrasound has been used to treat the spine for years. The HF-54 ultrasound unit has the largest ultrasound treatment surface in the world. Using computer technology, these units can be placed over the anatomy without havng to move them enabling the ultrasound to saturate the entire treatment area.
9) Diathermy Therapy – Short Wave Diathermy produces a wave of electromagnetic energy. It can stimulate healing. Its healing energy can penetrate more deeply than any other electrotherapy. Diathermy improves circulation, reduces muscle spasms and calms irritated nerves. Simply stated, it speeds up tissue metabolism
10) Stabilization Belting – We utilize special “belting” to separate and stabilize your spine between visits.
11) Exercise Rehabilitation – This is the best method of “locking in” your improvement.
The Antalgic-Trak Spinal Decompression System is the only “articulating” decompression system in the world. It can dramatically effect the pains associated with spinal injuries and conditions.
Today. doctors across the US, Canada, Asia and Europe are successfully treating patients with the Antalgic-Trak. Once you experience it you’ll immediately realize why it is like no other therapy in the world.
NOTE: As with any treatment in any field of health care, results cannot be guaranteed and can vary between patients. The techniques and procedures that we utilize (at the institute) are safe and effective. We make every effort to diagnose and review the details of your condition so that we may advise you on the anticipated results of your treatment program.
Antalgic-Trak is the only FDA-Cleared Spinal Decompression System in the world with our patented multi-axis movement sections. NOTE: The FDA defines decompression as unloading due to distraction and positioning.
The term “decompression” as used herein refers to unloading due to distraction and positioning.
Each section of our website will enlighten you about the services we offer and why we use them. We are confident that once you understand the why wedo what we do , you will have the knowledge and confidence to entrust your care (or the care of a loved one) to us. After all, we consider it a privilege to treat you.
The patient and any other person responsible for payment has the right to refuse to pay, cancel payment, or be reimbursed for any service, examination or treatment which is performed, or as a result of and within seventy two (72) hours of responding to the advertisement for the free or reduced fee service, examination or treatment.